The ultimate guide to running an online chat in your Knowledge Hub group
Online chats are one of the best examples of using the forum function for community building. An online chat is when members use the group forum to talk about a common interest with others during a predetermined time. It is led by a designated moderator who will ask questions and facilitate the discussion.
This online guide includes:
- What is an online chat?
- Why you should host an online chat?
- How do you run an Online chat?
- How to choose the topics
- What should you ask?
- How to choose the best time to hold an online chat
- How to promote your online chat
- How to manage the online chat
- What do I do when the online chat has finished?
Find out more about Knowledge Hub
Sector: Central government